Friday, August 14, 2009

TEN YEARS and counting. . .






Happy Anniversary to us! Ten years ago I said "I do" to the most wonderful guy. I am so happy that he asked me to be his wife and even happier that I said "YES!" I took a trip down memory lane and picked out a few pics from the night. We look so young. . .
Ten years has gone by so quickly and to think about all that has happened - medical school, residency, DC, Portland, Austin, travels overseas (Japan, Africa, Haiti, Honduras), and not to mention the addition of a dog and two amazing kids. Whew. It has been quite a journey. Matt, you are an amazing father, husband and Godly leader of our household. I am blessed to call myself your wife. Here is to 50 more years together. Fasten your seatbelt - I can't wait to see where God takes us next!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun wedding weekend that was!!! Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! Truly classic. I loved seeing the pictures. What a wonderful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Who is this HOT Bride? You are more beautiful today than you were 10 years ago my Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweet friend. Loved the wedding pics. I seriously remember it like it was yesterday. I remember sitting on the couch when I got the call from you and Matt proposed. I know it was yesterday that you just engaged and I was still a size zero then! HAHAHA. Life is only getting better for sure. Even if I am a little chubbier.

    ReplyDelete