So finally I have had the chance to reflect on what an incredible weekend I had with my best girlfriends from TCU. When we first started the annual tradition, not all of us were married, none of us had children and I am pretty sure none of us had wrinkles or grey hair. And now. . . well, let's just say we are all married (to amazing men) and there are EIGHT children among us. And a few more to be added in the years to come I am sure.
The best part of the weekend is spending the night all together in the lakehouse and then having the grandparents come and whisk the children away so we can have two blissful nights with adult conversation. Jason always provides the entertainment, and Matt provides the booze cruises after Mandy and Anna have placed the newest alcoholic concoction in everyone's hands. Girls, thanks for another wonderful weekend. I can't wait until next year!




No comments:
Post a Comment