In all the posts about kids and family, I have yet to post about our true "first baby." Sweet Remington ("Remy") is 7 years old now. He is getting grey hairs but is the sweetest dog I know. He never complains, never whines and is always excited to see me (even at 3 am). He greets me at the door with the same gusto as when he has a puppy and has embraced every new member of our family along the way. I have not ever heard him growl. He has let the kids hit him, pull his tail, yank on his ears and fall onto him with the full weight while he was sleeping and never once complains. He always forgives us when we forget to feed him or don't make time for his daily walk. We love you Remy!
1 hour ago




You're right Remi is the best dog ever! I miss him cuddling with me like he did during Alivia's long naps when I was pregnant with Noah. I hope we can find one just like him someday :)
ReplyDelete