I thought I would take the time to reflect on these past two years with my little boy and write down some memories and things that I love...
-I love that when I walk in the door from work, he runs to give me a hug
-He talks up a storm and impresses everyone with his vocabulary
-He wants me to sing to him every night: Michael Row the Boat Ashore, Twinkle Twinkle, Amazing Grace, ABC's and Jesus Loves Me
-He calls Alivia "Sister"
-He often breaks into spontaneous song including "Oh no, never let go, through the calm and through the storm", or "Amazing Grace how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me, I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see" - I am incredibly amazed at how much he can remember from the songs we sing!
-He loves his pacifier and "bunnies" eventhough none of the loveys are actual bunnies - we try to confine them to use in the crib only
-He loves Grandpa and Mimi and asks almost every night if he will be able to see them the next day
-His laugh - oh how I love that laugh. . .
I love you my sweet Will!




No comments:
Post a Comment