-raw cookie dough
-raw cake batter (vanilla only)
-Otis Spunkmeyer chocolate chip frozen cookie dough barely baked in the oven
-Jelly Bellies (the real ones, none of this fake stuff)
-hard candies (fruit flavors)
-Starbursts
-Twizzlers
-Baby Ruth minis
-fried cheese from Arby's
-queso from Taco Cabana (or any place for that matter)
-Houston's Restaurant fries
-Houston's Restaurant chicken salad with the peanut-lime dressing
The biggest food I miss is SUSHI. Especially the rolls with spicy tuna in them. Or raw sashimi tuna. I can't wait to have a date night with Matt and go eat sushi!
I always tend to gain about the same amount of weight (~35 pounds) and gain it all right at the beginning and then level off at the end. When I really think about it, the human body is absolutely amazing, isn't it? I feel so blessed to have been able to carry three children as easily as I have - there is nothing more special than the feeling of the baby move inside me. There is a closeness there that has already begun even before he has arrived. I can't wait to meet him.




No comments:
Post a Comment