I think the whole birthing process is pretty amazing and when it is your own, even more so. I had Matt keep track of all the timing so I could remember it later. Here is the timeline:
8 pm contractions started
10:31 check-in at Seton. 4cm
12:30 am Fully effaced. 5.5cm
1:05 Dr Reue ("Roya") arrived 7cm. Christy asks about epidural. Decides no.
1:27 decides to break water. Dr comes in
1:31 broke water. Lots of pain
1:33 pushing
1:34 baby pokes head out
1:35 first cry! 8 lbs 7 oz 20.5" long
10:31 check-in at Seton. 4cm
12:30 am Fully effaced. 5.5cm
1:05 Dr Reue ("Roya") arrived 7cm. Christy asks about epidural. Decides no.
1:27 decides to break water. Dr comes in
1:31 broke water. Lots of pain
1:33 pushing
1:34 baby pokes head out
1:35 first cry! 8 lbs 7 oz 20.5" long




No comments:
Post a Comment