OK. . . I am going to try and summarize a crazy-fun weekend that ended on an even crazier note when half of the group got some horrible GI bug (that is still going through the group by the way). I have limited pictures because I was one of the ones hit by the evil virus. We did not even get a shot of the whole group!
Anyway, every year my TCU Chi Omega pledge sisters get together (with kids and hubbies). Usually we head out to our lakehouse but this year it was still under construction so we headed to Corinth (suburb of Denton) to stay at Anna's beautiful home on the golf course. Her house had ample room for all of us. She has the most amazing pool and backyard.
Of course it was wild with all of the kids - and for some reason Will decided to be a big stinker at various times during the weekend. Probably because we were all functioning on less than normal sleep since we were all sleeping in the same room (yes, all five of us!)
But I would not trade seeing those girls for anything. I can't believe I have known them for about 20 years (and some even longer!)
Our hosts, Anna and Sam
Daddy and Will - Will was so funny about not wanting to get into the pool!
Baby John, 8 wks
Anna bathed all the kids in her tub! So cute!
Even the adults liked watching Toy Story 2
Brian and Baker (7 months)
Samuel holding John




No comments:
Post a Comment