Friday, August 20, 2010

Goodbye Summer. . . but not the heat!






It has been awhile since I posted simply because I have been exhausted! I started back to work 3 weeks ago and it definitely has added an element of juggling to our busy lives. I thought I would post some recent pics of the kids. It is hard to believe that school starts in a few weeks and that the unscheduled days of summer are rapidly coming to an end. This has been one of my favorite summers since I was able to be off work with the kids for the months of May, June and July.

Alivia is 4 1/2 now and is such a good helper around the house. She is (usually) a good leader for Will and they play pretty well together. But Will certainly knows how to push her buttons!

Will is 2 1/2 and is really thinning out. I know he will love his first experience with school. We had a scare with him last weekend at the lake when I put him down for a nap, and when I could not see anything on the video monitor, I went downstairs to check on him only to see him walking in from outside with a bunch of peaches that he had picked off the tree by the water. I was horrified. We already have sent out childproof items to prevent that from ever happening again. Thank you God that You provided protection to my precious and precocious child!

John is 4 months old and just turned over yesterday! Now he gets stuck in that position and it really frustrates him. Today was a hard day with lots of crying because he just can't understand what to do when he flips over!


No comments:

Post a Comment