




We had a full and fun Thanksgiving weekend. Here are the highlights:
Wednesday night - we ate with the family at my parent's house and had traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Yummm. I supplied the green bean casserole.
Thursday AM - Matt left with my dad to go hunting in South Texas. He shot a 9-point buck with his bow and was thrilled.Thursday afternoon - Mom and I took the kids to our holiday family gathering. The kids were so good. I looked like super-mom. They listened to everything I said and looked so cute.
Friday morning - I worked until around 1:30, Mom watched the kids.
Friday afternoon - Mom and I ran errands with the kids in tow. At one point my Mom said "This is total chaos." And I asked, "Good chaos or bad chaos?" Thankfully she said, "Good chaos."
Friday evening - I got out all my Christmas decorations and put them up!
Saturday afternoon - Matt returned from hunting - YAY! It was so great to see him.
Sunday morning - Church
Sunday afternoon - We hosted a shower for Uncle PRip and Aunt Kristen for their baby boy (?Charlie) due in early January.
Friday evening - I got out all my Christmas decorations and put them up!
Saturday afternoon - Matt returned from hunting - YAY! It was so great to see him.
Sunday morning - Church
Sunday afternoon - We hosted a shower for Uncle PRip and Aunt Kristen for their baby boy (?Charlie) due in early January.
As I reflect back on the weekend, I am so thankful for family and the fact that I live close to my Mom and Dad. They provide so much support and love to my family. Thanks Mimi and Grandpa. I love you both.




No comments:
Post a Comment