Thursday, December 30, 2010

My American Girl at American Girl









As part of Alivia's upcoming 5th birthday celebration, Mimi treated Alivia and I to an overnight stay at the Westin Galleria in Dallas with the sole purpose of visiting the American Girl Store.
Alivia loved every minute - from the car ride there, to the turndown service that included cookies and milk and a special doll bed for Julie, her new American Girl doll that she received from Santa. I realized it was her first hotel stay and she had lots of fun questions about it like "Does everyone staying there stay in one big room together?" Ummmm. . . no way! Mimi and I had a hard time staying out of all the stores in the Galleria! We had tea in the tea room at the American Girl store, Julie had her hair done and Alivia bought a special outfit for her. It was amazing to see all of the doll displays and merchandise that is sold there. Happy Birthday Alivia!



No comments:

Post a Comment