As I always like to tell Alivia, "I was so happy on the day you were born that when they placed you in my arms, I cried." She is not quite sure what to say when I tell her that. . . but it is true. I feel so blessed to be her mother.
Here are some thoughts about this time of her life:
* She is a rules-follower
* She is thoughtful and loves to make cards and mail them to friends. She will often look in her room for a gift to give a friend that has come over to play
* She is very kind and patient with her brother (most of the time)
* She is a great mother's helper and is already very maternal
* She is anxious to learn to start reading and asks me to point out words and read them to her
* She loves school
* She is a total girly-girl and loves American Girl dolls, fairies, her pillow pet, make up, fingernail polish, perfume, doing her hair, doing her doll's hair, the color pink.
Alivia, I pray that the Lord will continue to bless each day of your life. That you would find wonderful, lifelong friends that will lift you up and encourage you to pursue God and your passions. That you will find a husband that loves you unconditionally and faithfully and that above all you would pursue God in all aspects of your life.
I adore you, my precious daughter and find such joy spending each day with you.
For the last part of this post, I am stealing an idea from my friend Jill. . .
Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Pink
Q: What is your favorite food?
A: Noodles
Q: What is your favorite book?
A: American Girl Manners Book
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: A Doctor
Q: What is your favorite toy?
A: My Pillow Pet
Q: What is your favorite thing to do?
A: I don't know
Q: What is your favorite memory from this year?
A: What is a memory? My birthday party.
Q: What is your favorite thing about preschool?
A: Playing with Ava.
Q: What is your favorite TV show?
A: Clifford
Q: Who are your favorite friends?
A: Samuel, Aubrey and Avery




No comments:
Post a Comment