Matt and I rubbed elbows with the movers and shakers of Austin and attended the Elizabeth Ann Seton Gala last night. The food was great and it was amazing to see people our age during the live auction bidding on items over $5000! The Gala raises money for the Seton Community Clinics of which I currently work as an Internist. The Gala was predicted to net over $500,000 that night. The entertainment for the evening was Clint Black! I just love his music and we got really close to the stage. He is a great performer and really personable. Even Matt, who has never listened to a note of country music in his life, said that he really liked Clint. I hope I get to go again next year.
All gussied up
Matt had to borrow a pair of boots - maybe it's time this Yank bought a pair!
Clint Black!
We were so close it felt like a personal concert - very cool!




No comments:
Post a Comment