Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Prima Ballerina









Alivia's dance class from Dancer's Workshop performed on Saturday to Disney's "Art of Dressing Well." It was adorable to watch and since Alivia is one of the oldest in the class, she really knew the dance well and was quite the leader. It was fun to share the moment with cousin Avery and neighbor Katherine Dugan.

I snickered a few times watching my brother sit through the 2-hour production. I have to admit, towards the end they started looking pretty similar.

I thought the costumes were especially cute, and once we put a little makeup on them, they looked like angels. Alivia has really enjoyed her year at Dancer's Workship. Her teacher, Miss Robyn has been wonderful. At this point, we have signed up for another year of classes.

Alivia was thrilled when Mimi gave her a bouquet of flowers at the end of the show. She insisted that I put them in a vase on her bedside table.



No comments:

Post a Comment