Monday, July 18, 2011

Anderson High School 20-year Reunion

While Matt was rocking out to U2 in St. Louis (more on that later). I went to my 20th high school reunion. I really missed having my handsome husband by my side, but it turned out that there were quite a few friends there without their spouses. On Saturday there was a family picnic at the BW Pool. Hanging out in my bathing suit probably would not have been my first way of seeing people I had not seen in 10-15 years, but oh well. On Saturday night, the big event was held at the UT Alumni Center. Overall, I am really glad I went. It is fun to see people you have not thought about in such a long time.

If you look really closely you can see that our name tags have our senior high school pic next to our name. Hilarious!

From L-R: Margie Holmes, CJ Bradford, Diana Showalter, Nikki Jackson, and me. I was in Girl Scouts with Margie, CJ and Diana. We all went to Doss Elementary together.
Alice Bluntzer - she lives in Denver now.
Gabrielle Lucas, me and Ashley Simmons. Ashley was my absolute best friend from about 4th grade to 9th grade. Then we parted ways when she became BFF with Gab. Sigh. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment