Thursday, August 11, 2011

And Baby Makes. . . Half a Dozen!!!


Yep, we are pregnant! I am about 14 weeks and have told most of my family. It still seems surreal and I am just so glad to be beyond the yucky first trimester that really wiped me out. We are opting to not tell the kids just yet and plan to find out the baby's gender in a few weeks. The baby is due in early February.

To sum up our lives now Matt and I went to the Honda dealership to look at a Honda Odyssey today. It is hard to believe that we will soon have SIX people in our family. We are thrilled that God has blessed us with another child to love, raise, and share.

Matt and I have always prayed the same prayer for our children: "That this child would be happy, healthy, sleepy, believer-young baby."


3 comments:

  1. What??!!! Where have I been???? Congratulations!!! So excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! That's wild. I still remember when Alivia was 4 months old and y'all were newbies at parenting. Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl!!! So happy for you ;). Much love!

    ReplyDelete