I am blessed to have found Nanny Alva (off Craigslist of all places!). She has been with our family for 5 years. When she first started with us, we lived on Calle Verde Cove and had one child. Now. . . 2 more kids and another on the way. Alva helps keep my life organized and sane and she loves my children. I have always said that a mother will never feel good about working outside the home unless she knows that her children are safe and in a good childcare situation.
Alva loves to do Alivia's hair and makes it look so pretty on school days. She cooks dinner for us and always seems to know what to do around our house to make things work more smoothly. She organizes the kids' drawers and closets and helps me troubleshoot crazy behavior.
I love you Nanny Alva. Thanks for all you do for our family.




No comments:
Post a Comment