This past weekend was supposed to be a TCU Girl's weekend in Denton, but everyone but me dropped out. When Anna called to tell me about that, I just assumed we would cancel, but she encouraged me to come anyway! I am so glad I did. It was a whirlwind trip - I left on Saturday morning and returned early Sunday afternoon.
As it turns out, Anna and I also convinced her mom, Alice Sessi (aka Mia) to also come, so I had the luxury of being driven up to Denton by one of my most favorite people (Mia), only to spend time with my other most favorite person (Anna). It was a treat.
We did some shopping and ate out almost every meal. And of course we talked each other's ears off. If only Anna lived in Austin. . . . sigh. . . .
Thanks for a fun weekend, Sessi girls!
PS. I am almost 28 weeks preggo in this pic




No comments:
Post a Comment