Friday, April 6, 2012

Matthew is 8 weeks old!




Time is flying by. Matthew continues to sleep through the night (about midnight - 8 am). He nurses like a champ and is really fast (thank goodness!) because I often do not have much time to nurse. He can go easily 4 hours between feedings and I occasionally wake him during the day once we get too far past 4 hours so we can get enough feedings in daily.

We recently had our 2 month appointment with Dr. Dawson and all looked good. He received 3 shots and his oral polio. He was so so so sad later that day. I was really surprised because I don't remember the other three having much reactions to vaccines. His poor little thigh was swollen and bruised and every time you touched him there he would cry real tears. Once we got the pain controlled with Tylenol he did much better. I will have to remember to give him Tylenol BEFORE the shots next time.

Here were his stats:
Height: 22 3/4 inches (40%)
Weight 12.1 pounds (50%)
Head: 39 1/2 cm (50%)

I think he is going to track along with John in terms of height and weight.


No comments:

Post a Comment