Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Preview 2012

Because I am never really sure who is going to want to get their picture taken, I thought I would get some shots in a low-stress situation. John has been particularly tricky lately.

As you can see, Will is Luke Skywalker (in an Obe Juan Kanobe outfit) and John is Spidey. The boys are thrilled with their costumes and have danced around and played in them the last few days.

For $19.99 they are just what we need - comfy, easy to get on and off with few pieces and parts. I really tried to talk John out of Spiderman because there is no way he is putting on the facemask that goes with it, but he was undeterred. . . .





John is digging for gold and Will is growling like a dog

Ahh, now there is my sweet boy again

No comments:

Post a Comment