Monday, April 22, 2013

Camp Champions with Troop 1512

We headed out to the Marble Falls area this past Saturday with the Austin area Girl Scouts. I was so impressed that ALL the moms from our troop came! It was really fun to be together and get to know everyone a little better. I really love the Troop Leader, Anaise, and I think she may have talked me into being a co-leader with her next year!
First activity - Rock Climbing. Alivia was a natural!


Jumpy house

Troop 1512 from L-->R: Katherine, Alivia, Sophie, Sophia, Madeline, Kyra, Avery, Ivy and Elizabeth
(Audrey is missing in this photo)

Alivia was enamored with the baby turkeys!

She is just so cute. . . 

Anaise (Troop Leader), Alivia and her daughter Ivy

The girls having fun

Fishing - I wasn't into it. By then the wind was getting to me

About to gather for songs and skits

Enjoying s'mores with my favorite Daisy Girl Scout

No comments:

Post a Comment