I am proud to say that Alivia and Will both tried waterskiing this past weekend at the lake! I missed seeing Will - his trial was pretty short lived after he got water up his nose (who can blame him?) But Alivia shocked us all by not only getting up (several times) but staying up for a few seconds! She was the only cousin that was able to do that. Unfortunately, I did not get any pics of her success because the contraption that we are using requires 3 adults to help (one to be in the water, one to drive the boat, and one to hold the end of the rope from the boat). More pics to come with future attempts.
 |
| This is me - tame, cautious and boring |
 |
| Yeah, this will never be me - I cannot believe we are related |
 |
| Ready, steady. . . Alivia was so nervous she was shaking! |
 |
| There she is! Go Alivia Go! |
No comments:
Post a Comment