Saturday, October 19, 2013

Bull Creek on a beautiful October day

I was supposed to go to a Cardiology Conference today, but last night I realized I have been missing the kids so much and decided to skip it. On a whim we decided to head out to Bull Creek nearby to enjoy the beautiful Fall weather. Luke Mezger and the Mezger kids joined us. Mimi also came to join us for a picnic lunch. Bull Creek is so pretty this time of year and after all the rain we have had recently it was running swiftly with beautiful clear water.




We walked to a beautiful cave area with ferns and moss




Matthew loved just walking along the riverbank

Mimi showed up and brought a cute craft for the kids to do

Picnic lunch with the Mezgers and Mimi

Mimi brought orange frosting and decorations to put on rice cakes - so cute!

John's creation

Will's creation





Alivia caught a minnow in her cup!

Matthew is now 20 months old - his hair is really starting to come in


No comments:

Post a Comment