Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring Break at the Ranch

We invited the Kinslow family out to the Ranch in Bertram for a day of fishin', shooting' and eaten'. We almost did not go because it was so rainy in Austin but I am so glad we forged ahead. We had scattered rain throughout the day but nothing that prevented us from having fun. The kids all get along so well. I am so glad that Austin Classical has allowed us to get to know this precious family. I am looking forward to more fun adventures together in the future!
The kids enjoy digging in the dirt



The gang!




Looking over the field as you drive out

My big catch!







Mia, John and Will

Mr. Dickey (the neighbor) has a big tractor the kids loved climbing on


The shooting range!




Mud, mud mud

Can you see me now?


No comments:

Post a Comment