Thursday, July 24, 2014

Matt's New Office

Risinger Homes has moved to a new office space on Burnet Road. Matt is so excited about getting to design his own space. And a bonus is that it is closer to home so his commute has been cut in half. WOO HOO! I am just so proud of him.

There is lots of work being done to get the space ready. Matt had the vision to have a conference space as well that will hold up to 75 people which I think is really great. He is passionate about Building Science so I can see that becoming more of a niche for him as his company grows. Matthew (2 1/2 years) and I made a visit the other day to see the progress. . .

First stop was to check out the forklift they had rented for the day. Matthew was in heaven


A view from the back with Jorge in the background

The front of the space

As you walk in there will be beautiful sliding glass doors on your right that separate the conference room

They built a temporary office space or "hot box" that has worked out pretty well - very ingenious. They had planned to rent a trailer but at the last minute the company said nothing was available so they improvised and have saved a ton of money.

Inside the temporary "office"

View out the back to the parking lot


No comments:

Post a Comment