Friday, May 1, 2015

John Turns FIVE!

Little Johnny-Cakes turned FIVE a few weeks ago but we just had his birthday party today. Some of his cutest and closest friends came to Pump it Up to celebrate with us. It really was a fun time with a manageable crowd. I love when they are young enough that all of their friends are really friends of MY friends. It makes the parties really fun since I can catch up with my friends, too!

Alivia made a special "Birthday Hat" for John - it says "Turtle" on it because he really loves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles right now

On his actual birthday (my board exam day) - we invited Blake, Josh and Sam Underwood, to come have burgers at P. Terry's with us. I thought this pic was especially cute. These boys sure love each other.

The famous "Birthday Hat"

All the kids at the Pump it Up party - very fun!

Me with the big birthday boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment