Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Pics from December

Fishing in Bertram. John loves to fish.

A complication of the blood thinners - subconjunctival hemorrhage in her left eye. It looks terrible but thankfully wasn't painful.

We all loved to do puzzles at the apartment.

BACK HOME! Mimi and Grandpa convinced Dr. Chao to let them go home for Thanksgiving. I think they were so happy to be HOME for a period of time.



Nana and Pop Pop came to visit for a few weeks. We thought they would stay a lot longer but they returned to Pittsburgh right after Christmas. This is our Thanksgiving meal. They stayed in the house in our neighborhood that Mimi and Grandpa own (and that we hope they will move into some day!)

Another bass caught by John at Bertram!

Matt bought a golf cart for the family for Christmas!

Will and I enjoying the hunt in Carrizo.

Alivia with her "babies" - Bubbles (front) and Hazelnut (back)

Alivia and Anna LOVE Hopdoddy's Burgers so I took them there one day as a special treat.

Putting up the Christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment