The passage of time is more acute with the start of school. It is always so bittersweet. They have gotten so big! This year will be a big one for me and homeschooling. I will have to homeschool four kids! Thankfully Alivia is very independent and Will is getting there. I will have Donna here to help me on Tuesday and Thursday. Here we go!!!
 |
| John still likes his clothes very tight and essentially hates the uniform - but he looks so handsome! |
 |
| Will is one of the tallest in his class |
 |
| This kids has grown leaps and bounds - both emotionally and physically. He is ready for Kinder! |
 |
| Such a beautiful girl inside and out. |
 |
| Love this picture so much! |
 |
| School of Logic girls |
 |
| Will has Ms. Gilmore - she is a brand new teacher |
 |
| Matthew has Mrs. Foshea - I am so thankful for her! |
 |
| Mrs. Balmilero is the BEST and will be so good for John. She is so kind and encouraging. |
No comments:
Post a Comment