Every night and before naptime Alivia has to tell me three things, in this exact order after I ask her, "What do you want to tell me?":
1) Don't turn off my monitor. (This is a biggie, because she gets really freaked out if she calls and we don't come running, immediately)
2) My light is going to be on. (She has a light that turns on in the AM and after naps that let her know when it is time to get up.)
3) If need to get up and potty, I can just get up and go and not call anybody. (She tends to overuse this privilege so we have to remind her that she is allowed ONE trip to the potty.)
It is really sweet, and makes me laugh everytime she says it (over and over again). I love you my sweet girl.




No comments:
Post a Comment