We have a tradition that we have started for all the kids. Until about their 2nd or 3rd birthdays, we have a BBQ celebration! This year we invited family and our Fellowship friends for some awesome brisket and cupcakes.
John looked like such a doll, and loved his cupcake! I got distracted at one point (I know, how could I?) and turned around and he had essentially finished the entire thing.
John's actual birth-day is not until next week so I will write more about what he is up to then. But John is such a love and is so fun to have in our family. Happy (almost) 1st Birthday, Johnny Cakes. We love you dearly!
I changed John's outfit - this one just did not cut it!
KRip and PRip with baby Luke - 3 months
Mimi and Grandpa with the star of the show
Trying to get shoes to fit on John's feet!




No comments:
Post a Comment