Every year the Kendall's have the holiday group over to their house for gumbo and a visit from Santa. It thrills the kids so much. The Sessi children were all with their own in-laws so the group of kids there was smaller than usual.
I was so disappointed that I did not get some better pictures of the kids with Santa. John absolutely freaked out and would not let us get him within 5 feet of Santa. And Alivia looks like she is flipping us off in one picture and possessed in the other. AHHH! She is actually holding these neat balancing birds that Santa handed out.
Next year I am going to just take the kids to the mall to get a pic with Santa. I am trying to get one every year.
The Risinger clan all had terrible colds and coughs but still managed to have a good time.




No comments:
Post a Comment