Sunday, January 8, 2012

How Do I Compare? 36 weeks Preggo

Everyone has been asking me how I compare size-wise with this pregnancy. I honestly have no idea. I think I was smaller when pregnant with Alivia just basing on the clothes that I wore up until the end, but I really think the last three have been about the same. I tend to gain the same amount of weight (about 35 pounds) no matter how big the babies are. These pictures are all at about 36 weeks along.
Pregnant with Baby Cuatro - 36 weeks

Pregnant with Alivia around 36 weeks - she was a week early and was 6 lbs 9 oz
Pregnant with Will at 36 weeks - he was a week late and was 9 lbs 8 oz (whew!)
Pregnant with John around 36 weeks - he was right on time and was 8 lbs 7 oz



No comments:

Post a Comment