Sunday, April 29, 2012

Visit from Nana and Pop Pop Risinger

Bob and Ruth visited us from Pittsburgh! They came to meet their youngest grandchild and come to John's 2nd birthday party. We had such a fun time while they were here but I know we wore them out. It's busy around here!

 I hope they come visit us again very soon. I got the greatest joy watching them interact with the kids - along with my parents, they are special people that love my children almost as much as I do.


Matt greeted his parents with his new mustache as a joke since his older brothers have always sported one. His parents thought it was funny. Check out John's face in this photo and that is about how I felt about it. :-)
Nana instantly bonded with Matthew - he seemed to think she was pretty great, too!


John showed Pop Pop every tool he had

The daily routine continued on even when special guests were visiting!

The kids loved having Nana and Pop Pop read to them every night


Alivia taking her little brother for a ride

Will showing off his amazing driving skills on his new 4x4

More bonding with Matthew - so sweet!

Riding the Zephyr train on a beautiful spring day in Zilker Park

No comments:

Post a Comment