Thursday, September 20, 2012

Baby Matthew at 7 1/2 months

Still the easiest baby on the planet. . . he's starting to really change so much. Just this past week his two bottom teeth have started to poke out, he's flirting with sitting up independently and just tonight I saw him get up on his knees and hands like he is trying to figure out how to start crawling. AHHH! I am NOT ready for a crawling baby around our mine-field, disaster of a house. Just the other day I saw - a bit of a balloon, a marble and a length of yarn all on my floor in a small radius where Matthew will be crawling around.

I will truly mourn the loss of this stage. I really think 7 months may be my most favorite baby-stage. He is sleeping 12 hours at night, takes 2 good naps of 2-3 hours each, loves to snuggle with me and is still nursing 3 times a day. His gummy smile just makes my heart melt. I LOVE you sweet Matthew!



I included this picture to show how he loves being in the middle of all the action - Will and John had just gotten out of the bath

Swimming on land!

AHHH! He's gonna start crawling soon!!!! Can you see his two teeth poking out?

Alivia loves having her picture taken with Matthew

This time without the laundry basket in the background. :-)

Practicing his balancing skills

No comments:

Post a Comment