Friday, March 29, 2013

Emily and David Guidorzi - March 16, 2013

Our babysitter, Emilee asked the kids to be in her wedding! It was so exciting for Alivia and Will. She actually asked John to be in it as well, but after he refused to wear the shoes or shirt, I realized there was no way I was going to put myself through that.

The wedding was just beautiful. It was held in Mercury Hall in South Austin. I want to have a party there someday! It was just the prettiest setting. The ceremony was really touching and suited both of them so well. Will and Alivia did a great job and Emilee made them feel special. Thank you Emilee!

Rehearsal

The venue - so pretty - perfect for an outdoor wedding

Rehearsal - The bride, Emilee Wuebben. Will carried the family Bible.



Emilee made the headpiece for Alivia

Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Risinger

Mr. and Mrs. David Guidorzi



So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment