Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Matthew - 15 month appointment

Time is flying. . .

He still is not walking, but is getting closer and closer. He is a cautious one and is on the same developmental track that Alivia was. . . slow to walk and slow to talk. He says only one phrase, a barely discernible "Uh-oh", but that is about it. But he loves to babble and babble and babble and has the cutest expressions while he is doing it like we are following right along with him. Precious.

Here are his stats:
Height: 30.5 inches (25%)
Weight: 24 pounds (50%)
Head: 47.5 cm (70%)

He continues to be a peanut compared to the other boys. And has just a tad bit more hair but still not much to speak of! He is not even close to needing a haircut.

I still give him 1-3 bottles a day - I just love that snuggle time with him. It is so hard for me to give up the bottles with my kids. Dr. Dawson lets me keep doing it until 18 months and I plan to continue for every bit that long.

The only time I really see him get upset is when one of the kids snatches something from his hand, when we get him out of the bathtub, or when we change his diaper. Otherwise, he is a happy, content and amiable little guy all the time. Oh, how I love him so!




No comments:

Post a Comment