Alivia has a best friend! Her name is Anna Kinslow and she is in second grade with Alivia at Austin Classical School. I would not be happier about her friendship with Anna. I prayed for about a year that Alivia would meet a special friend. Anna's mom just happens to be the Head of School at ACS and we dream about them being lifelong friends and going away to college together and being roommates. I pray this will be true! The Risingers love the Kinslows which makes their friendship even more fun because it gives us an excuse to see the entire family more.
Anna and Alivia are both the oldest girls in a family with several siblings. They are both sweet, kind, conscientious, rule followers! The cutest thing they do is write letters back and forth in the mail. It is precious. I had a BFF named Anna growing up so it is fun to talk about my best friend while Alivia talks about hers. She just bought a BFF bracelet to give to Anna.
They had a sleepover for Alivia's birthday at our house and we tried to do some special things. . .
 |
| They painted nails and toenails |
 |
| We all walked over to the Domain for dinner at CPK |
 |
| Gave each other matching glitter tattoos with "Diva" on them |
No comments:
Post a Comment