I love this time of the year because I really put great value in getting a professional picture of each of my kids. I love photography - especially nice photography - and seeing how the kids grow each year. To be honest, if Matt and I were never photographed I don't think it would bother me much, but maybe I will feel differently about that in the future. Matt has always said he wants a picture of our entire family on our Christmas card and we have done that every year! That's quite an accomplishment. When Jill Baumhover moved away to Michigan two years ago I wondered who would photograph us and then Erika Knox moved across the street! She does a great job with her "Mini Sessions" which last 20 minutes. She captured the kids beautifully this year. Thank you Erika!
![]() |
| This beauty. . .Kim Truss ran over and curled her hair. She is 9 years and 10 months old |
![]() |
| Sigh. . .adorable. Will is 7 years and 11 months old. |
![]() |
| Love this one. . . Matthew is 3 years and 9 months old. |
![]() |
| Heartbreaker! John is 5 years and 7 months old |
![]() |
| We just celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary and I love him more now. . . |
![]() |
| Laughing at John's bare feet and Matthew's grumpy face |
![]() |
| This was the winner of the whole family! Love Will's pose, Matt's arm on Will, Matthew's shirt and John's arm up in the air like that. It was all I could do to get John to wear this outfit!!! |
![]() |
| ADORABLE! |
![]() |
| Me and my girl. I just turned 43 years old. |
| The pro at work! She is pregnant with her 4th child - baby girl Eloise! |














No comments:
Post a Comment