I have really dragged my feet this year about getting into a new school year. I seem to have over scheduled our summer so I never really felt like we got into the unhurried feel of the summer. But here we are! Alivia starts 5th grade, Will starts 3rd grade and John starts Kindergarten. None of them feel like this is a huge change since it has been the same school for them at least since last year. Matthew is very sad that he won't be joining them this year. Especially since his friend Blair Mezger is at Pre-K at ACS with her siblings. I almost pulled him out of our neighborhood preschool and put him at ACS, but think I'll give the preschool a shot for now and stick with the plan.
It was really rainy all this first week of school which has kept temperatures down but made it hard to take any pictures outside. Most of these are so awkward looking - they make me giggle.
 |
| Bummed he is not going to ACS. . . |
 |
| Look at my new amazing homeschool room! This has been such a nice new space to work with. |
 |
| Mrs. Foshea and John |
 |
| Mrs. Williams and Will |
 |
| Mrs. Strickland and Alivia |
 |
| The FABULOUS FIVE in 5th grade |
 |
| These girls go THREE days a week to school this year - Monday/Wednesday/Thursday. This was the first Thursday EVER for ACS. They are such leaders at the school. |
No comments:
Post a Comment