Saturday, August 27, 2016

How tall will they be?

Crazy enough, I had never plugged in the numbers until recently. Here is the data:

Matthew at 4 years old
weight: 40 lbs (90%)
height: 42 in (90%)

Based on my height (5'8") and Matt's height (6'1"), Matthew should be 6'2" at age 18.
___________________________________________________________________
John at 6 years old
weight: 47 lbs
height: 45 in

Predicted height at 18 years old: 5'11"
__________________________________________________________________
Will at 8 years old
weight: 69 lbs (70%)
height: 53.25 in (90%)

Predicted height at 18 years old: 6'2"
_____________________________________________________________________
Alivia at 10 years old
weight: 83 lbs
height: 56 in

Predicted height at 18 years old: 5'9"
_____________________________________________________________________

I absolutely love being tall. It makes everything a little easier - putting things away, dealing with weight gain, and pregnancy. I'll be so interested to see how they all turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment