Sunday, June 19, 2016

Quick Trip to SF

Matt was speaking at a conference so I joined him for a quick 48 hours in San Francisco. Matt stayed on a few days longer. I was worried that it was not going to be worth it but we had so much fun. On the way home it was so hot in Phoenix (my connecting city) that they were offering vouchers to get off the plane and. . .  I did it. I got $800 to use on another trip. How crazy is that?

My favorite restaurant (not the "Slanted Doo") the Slanted DOOR

On Alcatraz Island - SO fun and interesting
Beautiful day and beautiful view of the city

HA HA! Matt had one of these as a kid and wanted to buy another one

Chilly Pier/Wharf area

Beautiful old warehouses


Only a few seals on Pier 39 - most have migrated this time of year


Awesome view of Alcatraz Island

Oh Matt. . . 

Such an interesting tour 


We decided to go ahead and head over to Angel Island


Interesting landscape and views from Angel Island

Housing on Angel Island

Lombard Street

Chinatown



Our beautiful hotel - The 

No comments:

Post a Comment