This was our third annual Mother-Daughter ACS Lake Weekend. I have to say I didn't do a great job hosting. I think there were so many things going on right before we left that my heart wasn't in it this year. The girls love it. And we were supposed to spend the night, but I cancelled the sleep over since not that many moms were staying overnight anyway. Sigh . . . I hope it goes better next year.
![]() |
| No matter how cold it is the girls get in the water! BRRR. This is Claire Scott. |
![]() |
| Emmy and Anna |
![]() |
| Claire and Mia |
![]() |
| Brandee, Cici and Katie |
![]() |
| Mia and Anna |
| Meanwhile the boys were at Mezger Ranch having a great time! |
![]() |
| Kate and Alivia |
![]() |
| Still cannot believe they get in the water!!! |
![]() |
| Caroline in the kayak |












No comments:
Post a Comment