Gosh, homeschooling is hard but I am so glad I have the opportunity to do it. I have essentially stepped away from my job as a doctor to focus on schooling the kids during these intensive years. I hope to return once all the kids are reading independently and there is a little more breathing room on our homeschool days. I sure hope it is worth it. . . I sure love Austin Classical School though and believe in what they are teaching. Our kids will be armed with the truth when they graduate.
![]() |
| Johnny-Cakes likes to do homeschool shirtless and in his PJ's. Why not? |
![]() |
| Alivia wore this toga for a fun presentation at school. |
| The first ACS MATHLETES! They did great! |
| Anna and Caroline both placed and Anna even scored high enough to go to the state competition! |
| So proud of this team. |
| Alivia has really bonded with her DCOMM group (Discipleship Community). I am thankful to the Austin Stone for encouraging real friendship. |
![]() |
| Sigh. . . my house is a MESS while they were getting valentines ready for friends at school. |
![]() |
| Field Trip to the Witte Museum in San Antonio. It actually was a lot of work without much payoff. Not sure that was the best choice for our group. But John had fun hanging with Teague! |








No comments:
Post a Comment