It really is hard to believe that Grandmother Taylor is ONE HUNDRED years old. Think of all the changes she has seen in her lifetime. . . telephones, television, airplane travel, computers, and the internet to name a few. We had her reception at Trinity Terrace but the cousins gathered before the celebration at Joe T's to catch up.
![]() |
| Brothers at Joe T's. I love that place. |
![]() |
| I'm glad Emily and Peyton joined us |
![]() |
| Cousins at Joe T's |
![]() |
| The Walker Family |
![]() |
| My favorite picture of Grandmother and me from the weekend. I had my hair done at a BlowOut place! :-) |
| So many parties and outfit changes - this was the after party at Leigh's gorgeous house |
| The Risingers with Grandmother. I can tell that she is weary of pictures at this point |
| Me and my cousins - Leigh and Blair. We look so much alike. |
| Emily took the girls on a TCU tour! |
| Celebrating at Joe T's |
| The boys were dying with the outfits - but they look so cute! |
| Brunch the next day at the country club |
| The Jones extended family came! |
| The James Taylor family |
| Cousins |
| Second Cousins |
| Crazy cousins |
![]() |
| Blair and John |
![]() |
| Leigh and Michael (and James) |
![]() |
| Katherine and Whitney |












No comments:
Post a Comment